Additional Assistance

SNAP (Food Stamps)
If you need help with long-term food assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP – formerly known as Food Stamps), please click here.

211 Wisconsin
Looking for assistance with your utility bills, transportation or other services? Visit 211 Wisconsin, one of the largest databases of health and human services in the state.